Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

jaskiea
Regular Visitor

Log Analytics Connection

Hi,

We currently use the data that is sent to log analytics from Azure Data Factory(activity / pipeline run data), will there be any datasets sent from the workspace connections for the other item types?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @jaskiea ,

We have a update from internal team -

This is on the roadmap, but at present we don't have any ETA from the Fabric platform team

Hope this is helpful. Do let me know incase of further queries.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-gchenna-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jaskiea ,

Thanks for using Fabric Community.
As far as I know their will be no datasets sent from workspace connections for other item types in Azure Data Factory to log analytics.

At present we handle only Fabric related queries. Incase if you would like get some information on your query, I request you to please raise a new query here - Ask a question - Microsoft Q&A

Hope this is helpful.

Hi,

Let me clarify -- Currently Azure Datafactory sends logs directly to log analytics and we use these logs.

As I understand, for future data integration work, it will be preferred to use Fabric Data Factory. Will Fabric Data Factory send similar datasets to log analytics?

Sorry for the confusion, thank you. 

Hi @jaskiea ,

At this time, we are reaching out to the internal team to get some help on this .
We will update you once we hear back from them.

Hi @jaskiea ,

We have a update from internal team -

This is on the roadmap, but at present we don't have any ETA from the Fabric platform team

Hope this is helpful. Do let me know incase of further queries.

Hi @jaskiea ,

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if your query was answered.
Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help .

Thanks

Hi @jaskiea ,

Glad to know that your query got resolved. Please continue using Fabric Community on your further queries.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayFBCUpdateCarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.