Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

JosueMolina
Helper I
Helper I

Data Pipeline failing on Notebook activity.

Starting this week, we began having issues with Notebook activities across our pipelines. The Notebook activity fails after 3s - 6s. No error is logged in the output of the activity, but we do get this image:

JosueMolina_0-1700836538149.png

Any idea what is going on? A simple notebook with just a print statement will fail 3s as well, and there is no Spark Job for the notebook in our Hub, meaning the notebook doesn't even run. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

South US Region. Issue seems to have resolved itself on Tuesday, right after posting this issue. Any idea what caused this so we can plan towards avoiding this happening?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-cboorla-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JosueMolina 

Thanks for using Fabric Community.

Apologies for the issue you have been facing. I would like to check are you still facing this issue? I would request you to wait for sometime and try again as it may be due to some outage issue.

If the issue still persists, let us know I will check with internal team.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any other queries.

Thanks

Hi.

Issue is still going on. We've tried on different Notebooks and Workspaces. 

@JosueMolina what region are you located in?

South US Region. Issue seems to have resolved itself on Tuesday, right after posting this issue. Any idea what caused this so we can plan towards avoiding this happening?

Hi @JosueMolina 

Glad that your query got resolved. Please continue using Fabric Community for any help regarding your queries.

@v-cboorla-msft We are also experiencing similiar issues and have posted about it on a seperate thread today.

https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Data-Pipelines/Pipeline-Notebook-Activities-Failing/m-p/35...

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors