Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Nagendray
Helper II
Helper II

what would cause this error upon refreshing the data on the server

Hi all,

I am able to refresh the data in Power BI Desktop but I receive the following error when I refresh it on the server. May i know the reason why i am getting this error and how to resolve this.

Data source error: {"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"The key didn't match any rows in the table."}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Key","detail":{"type":1,"value":"[Schema = \"dbo\", Item = \"EconomicRates\"]"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Expression.Error"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Table","detail":{"type":1,"value":"#table({\"Name\", \"Data\", \"Schema\", \"Item\", \"Kind\"}, {})"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: EconomicRates.

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Nagendray ,

Have you tried again based on my suggestions above? Is the problem still there? Are there any other hints on the error message?

Hope it helps,

Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Nagendray ,

Can you provide a little more information, such as what data source you are using? Are you using the standard version of on-premise gateway?

You can try it again in personal gateway,Download and install a personal mode gateway 

or you can refer to this thread  .

Hope it helps,

Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I am using sql server as a datasource and I am using standard version of on premise gateway. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors