Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

angelosPapagian

front end bug

angelosPapagian_0-1712067179520.png

I'm not sure if this is the right place to report this, but the sticky banner is blocking my access to the development pipeline buttons. Has anyone expirienced that?

4 REPLIES 4
v-nuoc-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @angelosPapagian 

@lbendlin Thank you for your interest and prompt response.

Allow me to express my opinion here.

Based on the screenshot you provided, you seem to be experiencing a UI issue where the sticky banner is preventing you from viewing the development pipeline buttons.

I tested the issue and did not experience the same thing as you.

vnuocmsft_0-1712542348166.png

Here are some of my suggestions:

First, it's important to make sure your browser is up-to-date, as outdated browsers can sometimes cause rendering problems with web applications.

If your browser is already up-to-date, you may want to try accessing the site using a different browser to see if the problem still exists.

If the problem persists, you can try clearing your browser cache and cookies or disabling browser extensions.

Regards,

Nono Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

angelosPapagian

the banner that says "Assign a workspace for this pipeline" . 

Do you actually want a three stage pipeline?  If not then you have to start over, and select the number of stages (from 2 to 10)

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

which sticky banner?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors