Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Sim_9
Helper I
Helper I

dataset error

I keep on getting this error message whenever i try to refresh a dataset from the service.
Expression.Error: We cannot convert the value <ccon>"[Binary]" to type Binary.. </ccon>. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface. Table: Corvet.
When i check for the error on desktop i don't find any type of error, and if i run the refresh from desktop it goes just right with no problem, the table doesn't contain many rows wich makes it even easier to look for the error but nothing to be found.
The dataset used to work fine for months until it no longer wants to refresh from the PBI Service.
anyone who encountered this problem and found the way ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Sim_9
Helper I
Helper I

i got to go around the problem by making the transformations on a dataflow rather than in the dataset.
no problem in refreshing the dataset now, but still can't understand the source of the problem😕

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Sim_9
Helper I
Helper I

i got to go around the problem by making the transformations on a dataflow rather than in the dataset.
no problem in refreshing the dataset now, but still can't understand the source of the problem😕

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors