Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

jcamilo1985
Helper III
Helper III

datamart An internal error happened due to failed runtime assertion

Good afternoon

I hope you are very well, I come to you to find out if anyone else has had an error similar to the following

error datamart.png

This error occurs when I want to make some modification, at first I was trying to add columns to a table that is built using an Oracle SQL query.
It also won't let me add tables.
The strangest thing is that previously it could be modified without difficulty.
Any help will be appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
foodd
Super User
Super User

A 500 status code, indicates an internal server error. In these instances, you could wait a few seconds and retry, potentially a few times before you give up.

Use this as a lead:  Wait-Retry Pattern,  and in particular the section on ManualStatusHandling.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DidiermaFR
Frequent Visitor

Hi folks, Hi @jcamilo1985 

I just delivered  a big book to my (french) publisher last week on Datamart and collected at the last chapter all error messages and solutions. So this may help you.

This error is well known. It means that the region or "locale" is not appropriate in one of your query; considering the same Datasource connexion already exist with a differente "locale" setting. 

In my case the cause came from a query that had been copied from another and the bad  line was a "changed type" step in Power Query OnLine.

Please check into the M queries of all tables and look  for locale such as Nl for Netherland or Fr for French or any locale and delete this item with the appropriate syntax. I did that with success.

Courage.

Please ask to join The Datamart Linkedin Group

(20) Datamart (Power BI) | Groupes | LinkedIn

foodd
Super User
Super User

A 500 status code, indicates an internal server error. In these instances, you could wait a few seconds and retry, potentially a few times before you give up.

Use this as a lead:  Wait-Retry Pattern,  and in particular the section on ManualStatusHandling.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors