Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

emveha
Resolver III
Resolver III

cannot load model

hi,

created a dataset based upon tables in Azure SQL db and published the dataset to PBI service.

As soon as i want to create a report i receive an error message:Couldn't load the model schema associated with this report. Make sure you have a connection to the server, and try again.

Please check the technical details for more information. If you contact support, please provide these details.Hide details
  • Underlying ErrorPowerBI service client received error HTTP response. HttpStatus: 400. PowerBIErrorCode: QueryUserError
  • QueryUserErrorLogin failed for user '<token-identified principal>'.. The exception was raised by the IDbConnection interfaceChecked the connection, which is available and not giving issues (refresh is running without issues)Still, why do i get this message and what can be done to solve this.thnx!!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
krishb1414
Helper III
Helper III

Hi @emveha  If your source is not in your machine then you need to install a gateway (On premises Gateway). Pla try this and check. 

Thanks

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
krishb1414
Helper III
Helper III

Hi @emveha  If your source is not in your machine then you need to install a gateway (On premises Gateway). Pla try this and check. 

Thanks

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

hi Krishb1414, 

thanks for swift response! Already have gateway installed and found out what the issue is: for security reasons it is not possible to work with this dataset. Will check with ICT what needs to be done.

Thnx!!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors