Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

alefielm
Frequent Visitor

app.powerbi - Gateway stopped working - Redshift

Hi, since saturday/sunday I started receibing this errors on PBI gateway administrator, I went to the gateway, updated it (just in case), try connecting from there to redshift everithing works great.

The diagnostincs on the gateway are all ok, but I'm receiving this on re-adding a connection on app.powerbi, the dll file on the error exists on the gateway

error PBI.png

This on preexisting connections:

error PBI2.png

My last resort was to uninstall and reinstall the gateway, same error. No configuration changes were made on the last weeks.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
alefielm
Frequent Visitor

Ok, how I solved it...apparently the redshift drivers on the gateway installation package are deprecated, I manually replace those files on the gateway directory with the last version from AWS and now everything works...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
alefielm
Frequent Visitor

Ok, how I solved it...apparently the redshift drivers on the gateway installation package are deprecated, I manually replace those files on the gateway directory with the last version from AWS and now everything works...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors