Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Mikel_leaning
Regular Visitor

Unable to connect and refresh a folder of SharePoint

My message.

Please have this information handy if you choose to create a support ticket. ActivityId: c08467ed-95eb-46a0-88be-e54613a05f7f RequestId: a2d38079-f5f9-415e-8d95-a46736389bfb Cluster URI: https://api.powerbi.com Status code: 400 Time: Tue Nov 08 2022 19:19:20 GMT+0100 (hora estándar de Europa central)

Desperate:

Apparently credential problems with a folder downloaded from SharePoint so I cannot refresh it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @GilbertQ 

Yes I have,

I think that the problem is related to the credentials,.

When I connect with my PBI desktop is fine. Microsoft account I have the 365 in my company) + organizational secure level.

But, that option is not available in the gateway, neither Microsoft account nor organizational secure level for the Sharepoint folder gateway.

Fortunately I have found a tick, to have a shortcut in onedrive, so I can connect the folder without saying that it is SharePpoint connection but a folder.

Problably this will help to people with the same problem.

Thanks,

Mikel

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @Mikel_leaning 

I would make sure that the account you are using (Microsoft Account) has got access to the SharePoint folder?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Hi @GilbertQ 

Yes I have,

I think that the problem is related to the credentials,.

When I connect with my PBI desktop is fine. Microsoft account I have the 365 in my company) + organizational secure level.

But, that option is not available in the gateway, neither Microsoft account nor organizational secure level for the Sharepoint folder gateway.

Fortunately I have found a tick, to have a shortcut in onedrive, so I can connect the folder without saying that it is SharePpoint connection but a folder.

Problably this will help to people with the same problem.

Thanks,

Mikel

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors