Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Abrar786
Helper I
Helper I

The image does not appear when printing from Power BI Service.

Hello,

I am facing an issue with printing. I have a logo on the report, but when I print it, the logo does not show up.

Abrar786_0-1688133441488.png

Abrar786_0-1688133113157.png

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
v-yueyunzh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @Abrar786 

Based on my research for this "Print" feature in the Power BI service, it seems the printed content both related to the browser you are using, also related to the picture size/content situation within your report page, so please consider this limitation mentioned in the official document:

We can't guarantee the printed copy is exactly the same as it appears in the Power BI service. Things like scaling, margins, visual details, orientation, and size aren't controlled by Power BI. Try adjusting the print settings for your browser. Some of the print settings we suggest include page orientation (portrait or landscape), margin size, and scale.

If these setting adjustments don't help, refer to the documentation for your specific browser.

Please feel free to refer to this official document for the detailed explanation:

Print from the Power BI service - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Thank you for your time and sharing, and thank you for your support and understanding of PowerBI! 

Best Regards,

Aniya Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors