Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

sephithro
Regular Visitor

Something went wrong. Failed to update tile.

Hello

I experience this problem in all the dashboards when I try to edit a tile.

When I try to customize the title or to establish a custom link in a tile I ALWAYS get the following message.

Does anyone know a solution? I think this shouldn´t be a problem.

Something went wrong.
Failed to update tile. Please try again later.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Activity ID9abab1f0-d6f6-477f-8f7d-7792addf74c8
Request ID2096975e-48c6-1f91-ffdc-b44dbbfbcd60
Correlation IDbf41371c-6426-e1be-6886-20f589678e65
Status code-1
TimeTue Jul xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Version13.0.1500.395
Cluster URIhttps://wabi-south-central-us-redirect.analysis.windows.net

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello sephithro,

I have the same issue, did you find a solution ??

Thanks!

Hi @Anonymous

It works well now. We contacted people from MS and they said they would submit a ticket, we were waiting for response and when we tried it out again three days ago it worked perfectly.

You should contact MS and have them to check your account, I´m almost sure its something related to yours and I´m sure they already know and identify the problem very well now.

I would have preferred to answer you that you can solve it by yourself but at least I couldn´t

Regards.

Hello @Anonymous:

It works well now, we contacted people from MS who is in charge of our account and they said they would submit a ticket, we were waiting for response and we just tried it out one more time three days ago and it worked perfectly.

I´m almost sure there was some problem with the account, contact MS and have them to check yours, I´m sure they know the problem by now

Hope this helps!

Hello @Anonymous:

It works well now, we contacted people from MS who is in charge of our account and they said they would submit a ticket, we were waiting for response and we just tried it out one more time three days ago and it worked perfectly.

I´m almost sure there was some problem with the account, contact MS and have them to check yours, I´m sure they know the problem by now

Hope this helps!

ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@sephithro I can't reproduce your issue. Can you provide more information on what tile it is ie is it from report that you published or from content pack etc ? Also can you try one change at a time ie change title first and save it and then add url ?

@ankitpatira The tiles are from the section Q&A from a stream analytics datasource and some others were pinned from reports created from a datasource created with the power bi REST API.

I already tried to change just the title or just the url but the problem persist.

I already tried it too with a tile pinned from a report of an excel file datasource and the I have the same message.

I´ll continue testing with diferent datasources but I´m begining to think it is a problem with the account.

Thanks for your reply

@sephithro ok you should contact MS support then to get them to look at your account.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors