Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

samruddhi25
Regular Visitor

Sharing Power BI Report in SharePoint with Users Without Power BI Pro Accounts

Hello Power BI Community,

I hope you're all doing well. I currently have a Power BI Pro account, and I'm working on sharing a Power BI report with colleagues who do not have Power BI Pro licenses. My goal is to embed the report in a SharePoint site for broader accessibility.

Regards,

Samruddhi

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
aj1973
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @samruddhi25 

Certainly you can embed the report in Sharepoint, however the End user must have a Pro Licence and given acces permission in order to be able to view the report.

Other way is to use Publish to Web (Public) feature but that would be on your own risk because data is Public.

Regards
Amine Jerbi

If I answered your question, please mark this thread as accepted
and you can follow me on
My Website, LinkedIn and Facebook

View solution in original post

christinepayton
Super User
Super User

They won't be able to see the embed without a pro or premium license. You could still share the PBIX in a library if you wanted, but likely not what you're looking for.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
christinepayton
Super User
Super User

They won't be able to see the embed without a pro or premium license. You could still share the PBIX in a library if you wanted, but likely not what you're looking for.

aj1973
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @samruddhi25 

Certainly you can embed the report in Sharepoint, however the End user must have a Pro Licence and given acces permission in order to be able to view the report.

Other way is to use Publish to Web (Public) feature but that would be on your own risk because data is Public.

Regards
Amine Jerbi

If I answered your question, please mark this thread as accepted
and you can follow me on
My Website, LinkedIn and Facebook

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors