Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

tyxanu
Helper I
Helper I

Publishing continuously issue

Hi,

Does someone know why I am not able to succesfully publish a file to a premium workspace?

The dashboard has been working fine for 1 year now and I've been making changes and publishing all the time succesfully(overwrite).

Recently, I've recreated the pbix file so I can optimize the performance, renamed to the initial name and replaced the old pbix file and tried to publish (overwrite). However, the publishing action keeps going continuously since last night (9 hours) a nd does not finish.

error.PNG

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @tyxanu 

Can you publish your report to Service normally currently ? Can you publish other reports to Premium capacity besides this report?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

It's acting the same with all the reports that I'm trying to publish. Even in My Workspace.

If I restart my laptop, I might get a chance of 1 out of 5 to publish succesfully.

Any clue?

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors