Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem to update app

I included a new report in a existing workspace (that already has an app published).

When I try to update the app (in order to iclude the new report in the app), it doesn't appear any error message, bur the new report is not included in the app.

I don't want to unpublish the app and publish again, because I don't want to generate a new link and I don't want to include everyone as viewer again.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
HassanAshas
Helper V
Helper V

The problem is you have not made the new report visible in your app.

For some reason, whenever a new report is added to the app, it is not visisble. 

Open up Update App from your Workspace, go to "Audience" and then turn on the visibility of your new report. 

HassanAshas_0-1677204046457.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HassanAshas
Helper V
Helper V

The problem is you have not made the new report visible in your app.

For some reason, whenever a new report is added to the app, it is not visisble. 

Open up Update App from your Workspace, go to "Audience" and then turn on the visibility of your new report. 

HassanAshas_0-1677204046457.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much @HassanAshas !!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors