Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Sunryzz

PowerBI sign in not working in Chrome

Hi, our reports are set up on the service which requires us to sign in when opening them. Recently, when I sign in, it just goes back to the sign in page and does nothing else. I can then click on the report name again and it will open, but it doesn't do that unless I click the report again. I don't seem to have this issue in Edge, but do in Chrome which is the browser we have to use for our school district student tracking software. Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
tylerlfrancis

tylerlfrancis_1-1700474845386.png

I see this screen and upon signing in, nothing changes unless i refresh the actual wepage that the report is embedded within. if anybody has a solution, id appreciate you sharig it

dckara

We're dealing with the same thing - whether it had something to do with our move to Azure AD or if it just started happening around the same time, I'm not sure, but it's maddening and is happening to people across our org. Clearing the chrome cache doesn't help. Clearing the special Power BI cache doesn't help. Only happening in Chrome.

After the sign-on button brings me back to the sign-on page (which it will do for as many times as I click that button), if I reload the page entirely, I'm actually logged in and can see the content just fine. This seems to be the case for the others in my org who are running into this as well. Makes me think it's something about the sign-in action that just isn't triggering a page load or passing us on to the next logged in screen. If anyone finds a solution, please let us know!

mchogo
Regular Visitor

Hi all,

We are facing the same issue with our PowerBI reports embedded.

We tried to clear all cookies and caches in Google Chrome, but the issue persists.

Could someone have found a solution?

Thanks!

Srini84

Hi @Sunryzz 

If you facing the issue in Chrome only, then it's better to clear any cookies and cache. If this not helps try to open Chrome in Incoginto mode and check once again

If not then you better uninstall the chrome and re-install

Hope these may help you

Thanks,

Srini

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors