Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI dataset delete option not working

Hi community,

Can someone help me out? I have been working with power BI the last couple of weeks and even with a free account, I encountered no blocking points. However, since yesterday, I am not able to delete any dataset in Power BI, instead it prompts me the message of buying the Pro version. This is particularily strange because I was able to delete anything anytime up until yesterday.

Any help would be appreciated. Buying the Pro version for me is not an option to remove this issue, it is a bit too expensive and I only need Power BI Service to upload my reports made in Power BI Desktop.

Kind regards

1 REPLY 1
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. Where is the dataset hosted? is it in a custom workspace? The free user can only own content inside "My Workspace". Have you used the PRO Trial to create stuff? it might be over now and blocked.

I hope that make sense

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors