Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

stoleg
Regular Visitor

Power BI Copilot - no admin tenant settings

Hi.
We are going to use Power BI Copilot but there is no new tenant setting group 'Copilot and Azure OpenAI' in the Admin portal.
Our data is stored in East US (Virginia) and according to this list the OpenAI Services are available there. 
stoleg_0-1704891678913.png
Am I right that the option to turn on the Copilot should be in the Admin portal, no matter either I have P1/F64 subscription or not?
We would buy F64 subscriptions if we were able to use Copilot.

My question what should we do to start using the Copilot feature?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
4 REPLIES 4
stoleg
Regular Visitor
AlexisOlson
Super User
Super User

I have the same issue. I'm an admin for a P1 premium capacity in West US and I don't see the settings either.

The most relevant answer I've seen so far (source)

Being able to see the Copilot Settings requires the installation of GPU's in the Power BI Servers in that given region. The physical hardware requirement makes this feature different than others, in that it's not just an update to code, but an actual physical install that has to happen on the servers. I thought the ETA to get the GPU's installed everywhere was end of March, but that could be sooner or later depending on the GPU market and ability to get everything installed.

stoleg
Regular Visitor

@mohammadali hello, I've seen your message 

Could you, please, tell me how (or when) we can get access to the Copilot?
tenat Id = e385c724-6cd3-43e7-a1ec-780ebfcd9785

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors