Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PBI_V2
Helper IV
Helper IV

Power BI - Condition based Report Subscription

Hello All,

We need to setup report subscription in such a way that it should send report to different region groups with their respective region data from a Dashboard. We have a region slicer which filters the data for the region.

Below is the example:

PBI_V2_0-1713342402113.png

Separate email should go to each region whith thier region data only on daily basis.

Americas Region Group should get an email with report attachment which contains only Americas region data
APAC Region Group should get an email with report attachment which contains only APAC region data

MEA Region Group should get an email with report attachment which contains only MEA region data

Europe Region Group should get an email with report attachment which contains only Europe region data.

How to achieve this requirement.

Thanks,

PBI V2

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jonvoge
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hi PBI_V2

I find that the easiest way to accomplish this is by using Power Automate: Export and email a report with Power Automate - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

You can also have a look at the Dynamic Subscription feature which is in Preview: Dynamic subscriptions for Power BI reports (Preview) | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jonvoge
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hi PBI_V2

I find that the easiest way to accomplish this is by using Power Automate: Export and email a report with Power Automate - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

You can also have a look at the Dynamic Subscription feature which is in Preview: Dynamic subscriptions for Power BI reports (Preview) | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI

Hello @Jonvoge ,

Thanks for your response. The solution provided by you on dynamic subscription is Amazing! Thank you so much. It fulfilled our requirement.

Thanks,

PBI V2

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors