Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

anandfarmers
Helper I
Helper I

Power BI App - how to disable Go Back button

Hi All,

I have created a Power BI App in the service and our organisation users can see the App and download it.

I want to know is there a way to disable/hide the "Go Back" button at the bottom in the navigation pane.

I can hide or show the navigation pane. But there is no option to hide/disable the "<-- Go Back" in the navigation pane.

GoBack.png

Use case:

We want users to go to the app from an Intranet link. Having the "<-- Go Back" button in the app navigation pane confuses the users as thet button takes them to the Power BI service application. So ideally we want to hide/disable this button.

Is there way to do this please?

Thanks,

Anand

6 REPLIES 6
JoseDemonte

Hi!  Has anyone been able to solve this matter?  I've the same issue. 
Regards 

npine

Hello, is a solution found for this? We would also like that navigation disabled or at least hidden to users.

Thank you.

SamW27

I would like this setting adding to Apps too as this is extremely confusing for users of our app and it just ruins UX. 

kimberly125

We have the same issue as well!

Chortle

Hi Anand, have you had any luck with a solution to this? We have a similar situation with external users who have app access but haven't been granted any access to the workspace.

Being able to hide that link would be a life saver.

Cheers

No not yet.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors