Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

SSid
Regular Visitor

Option to disable power report view in Microsoft Teams.

Hi Everyone,

Microsoft(MS) Teams is integrated with Power BI service in our organisation.

When we share a power bi report to a user,they will get a notificaton/remainder in the teams about the report.

Users are able to access the report and see the report data in MS Teams by clicking on the notificaton/remainder report link.

But the reports have identified data and identified data is not allowed to be accessed on MS Teams in our organisation. 

So, we want to disable viewing power reports with identified data on Microsoft Teams.

Could you please let me know if there is an option or way to disable viewing power reports with identified data on Microsoft Teams.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

SS

1 REPLY 1
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. I'm sorry but you can't prevent delimited reports not to show at teams and others do. The settings at the admin portal are for allowing or not the users to use teams for power bi.

ibarrau_0-1692102561797.png

You can prevent the use of teams for power bi for groups of users or entire organization, but it's not by report.

I hope that helps,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors