Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ChrisOlivier

Opening Datapipe or notebook just remains on a blank screen

Hi,

When opening a Datapipe or notebook, the screen just remains blank. I have logged out, restarted, tried different browser, etc. 

It was working fine yesterday, and this morning the datapipe and notebooks opened fine, but after attempting to view the last run of a datapipe, the last run details screen just produced a blank screen, shortly after that the datapipe screen and notebooks started doing exactly the same.

I checked the service status, and it shows green everywhere, I attempted to follow the support wizard but it does not seem to have a similar issue. I also looked around on the net but cannot find any similar issue. Not sure what else to try at this point.

It still shows the datapipe icon on the left, but just sits at loading, and the window remains blank, I have attempted to leave it for at least 30 minutes, but it does not display.

Thanks

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I just received an email to say that they were able to fix it, I tested it and it is working again

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Daryl-Lynch-Bzy
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Acknowledgement there is an issue:

"Hi Daryl,

We are currently receiving some cases reporting the same problem, this is now under investigation by the core engineering team.

Let me get back to you as soon as we have preliminary results from the investigation.

Thank you!"

I just received an email to say that they were able to fix it, I tested it and it is working again

Confirmed working again for us as well

TipCross
Frequent Visitor

Exact same issue for us, activity hub shows pipelines failing since around 4pm yesterday (GMT)

Daryl-Lynch-Bzy
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Thank you very much Daryl, 

I have been attempting to log a support call, but it seems that with Fabric one needs a Premier support ID, attempting to call has diverted me to a web page to log the ticket, but it seems to also ask for a Premier support ID and password, 

But will see if I am able to log a ticket in another way, and hopefully your issue gets upvoted more as well to get some visibility, I appreciate your reply

I get forwarded to the Power Platform support.  I wish Microsoft would divoice Fabric and Power Platform.

I think I eventually got to the same area, and have logged a ticket on PowerPlatform as well, hopefully we can get some eyes on it soon, if I do get contacted I will post an update here as well

ChrisOlivier

Just some more info on further trying to get it to work,

Trying to create a new DataPipe or Notebook, after clicking on the DataPipe or Notebook button, it does nothing, DataFlows seem to be working fine, I can open and edit my DataFlows and clicking on a new DataFlow also works as expected, I have not tried other services apart from these 3

ChrisOlivier

An example of the screen:

ChrisOlivier_0-1708509667472.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors