Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

pborah
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

How to auto-reject and auto-reply to any user requesting access to test workspaces?

Hi all,

I'm a workspace admin. Is there a setting in the portal by way of which the system can auto-reject and auto-reply to any and all users who request access to a test workspace when they haven't been granted that access by me in the first place? Sometimes a tester may share the test-workspace link with their colleague while the production version is available in the service and all intended users have already been granted access there. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @pborah ,

There is no built in way to do that at this time.  The best way to create this is to do so in Power Automate but in the meantime I would suggest you look to see if an idea already exists to do this and/or create your own idea.  If you do find an idea that is what you are looking for, please post it here so we can vote for it as well.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @pborah ,

There is no built in way to do that at this time.  The best way to create this is to do so in Power Automate but in the meantime I would suggest you look to see if an idea already exists to do this and/or create your own idea.  If you do find an idea that is what you are looking for, please post it here so we can vote for it as well.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors