Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

janwillem
Frequent Visitor

How can I hide rows with value 0 (in all columns)

I have a stock overview but I don't want show the 0 values (0 must be in all colums). The values in de columns are measures. 

Example:

Description       Begin Stock     Purch. today     Sales today     End Stock | Purch. tomorrow    Sales tomorrow  End Stock tomorrow |

Strawberries A            0                      0                     0                       0                    0                             0                           0 

Strawberries B         1000                     100                 500                   600                                              600                            0 

I will hide row "Strawberries A"

5 REPLIES 5
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @janwillem,

If I understand you correctly, you should be able to use the formula below to create a new measure, then use it as a visual level filter("Sum of ALL Measures" is greater than 0) to hide row "Strawberries A" on the Table visual in your scenario. Smiley Happy

Sum of ALL Measures =
[Begin Stock] + [Purch. today]
    + [Sales today]
    + [End Stock | Purch. tomorrow]
    + [Sales tomorrow]
    + [End Stock tomorrow]

Regards

Hi Thanks for nice trick, Is there a way to hide this measure from the table visual? its not part of the report.

Hi @janwillem,

Have you tried the solution provided above? Does it work in your scenario?

If you still have any question on this issue, feel free to post here. Smiley Happy

Regards

opticshrew
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi there,

I think you could acheive this in a couple of ways:

Method 1:

Within your report set a page/visual level filter that selects all non 0 values.

Method 2:

Go into the query editor and filter the rows with the values so there are non 0 values.

Thanks,

J

I doesn't work, the columns are all calculated values. I can't put the calculated value not in the "Page level filters" to filter with <> 0.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors