Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Find shared content pack

Hello,

So I created a content pack and shared it with few users. But they are not getting any notification when I do that like we do get when a dashboard is shared. And also when they check View Content pack it is empty. This is the only I found to make users see the content packs.

In PowerBI service

Click Get Data --> Content Pack Library --> My Organization --> Click Get

This will open a frame where you can search content packs and then click get it now. 

Is this is the only way to get to shared content packs? Is there a way to get notifications enabled when someone shares a contentpack?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Anonymous The way you descibe via "Get Data" is the only way to access/see if a content pack is available to you from my understanding.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@Anonymous The way you descibe via "Get Data" is the only way to access/see if a content pack is available to you from my understanding.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors