Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

BARDOK

Filters in a panel

Hola a todos!

En primer lugar, gracias por entrar en este post para leerlo.

Aquí les dejo mi pregunta: cómo puedo aplicar los filtros de un informe dentro de un panel que he creado tras haber anclado un objeto visual en el?

Muchas gracias de antemano!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

First of all, thank yoy for enntering this post to read it.

Here is my question: how can i apply the filters of a report within a panel that I have created after havin anchored a visual object in it?

Thank you very much in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BARDOK,

Current power bi not support apply the filter effect in a panel.
For your requirement, you can drag column to page level filter to apply this filter effect on current report page.
In addition, you can also create a slicer and turn on the 'edit interaction' layout to control this slicer work on which visuals.

8.PNG9.PNG

Notice: format tab will display when you focus on visual.

Regards,

Xiaoxion Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BARDOK

Hola a todos!

En primer lugar, gracias por entrar en este post para leerlo.

Aquí les dejo mi pregunta: cómo puedo aplicar los filtros de un informe dentro de un panel que he creado tras haber anclado un objeto visual en el?

Muchas gracias de antemano!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

First of all, thank yoy for enntering this post to read it.

Here is my question: how can i apply the filters of a report within a panel that I have created after havin anchored a visual object in it?

Thank you very much in advance!

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BARDOK,

Current power bi not support apply the filter effect in a panel.
For your requirement, you can drag column to page level filter to apply this filter effect on current report page.
In addition, you can also create a slicer and turn on the 'edit interaction' layout to control this slicer work on which visuals.

8.PNG9.PNG

Notice: format tab will display when you focus on visual.

Regards,

Xiaoxion Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Thank you very much for your post! It helped me! 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors