Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

mmheath
Frequent Visitor

Fabric Capacity Metrics App on GCC

I have removed the old capcaity report and been trying to get this one installed. 

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/fabric/enterprise/metrics-app-install?tabs=1st

I am a Capacity Admin so confirmed this.  However getting the "an error when processing the data in the dataset" even though I am and Admin and the capacity id is confirmed to be correct.  Is there anything else I might be missing here?

3 REPLIES 3
mmheath
Frequent Visitor

Ok, this finally connected to the Capacity today.  Still and error in the dataset but at least it connected.  Not sure why today and not last Thursday as nothing has changed on my end since then but at least it is working now

mmheath
Frequent Visitor

I did check those and we should be fine.  The old report was working great for the capacity so not sure why it would be removed with no viable solution for the GCC if that is the case

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

have you seen all the purple-ish warnings around GCC at that link?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors