Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Foguete
Helper I
Helper I

Error creating new data source (ODBC - Gateway)

Hello,

I am trying to create few new data sources to connect by ODBC using the Entreprise Gateway.

However when I am trying I get the following error:

Cannot create data source. Cannot connect to data source. The data source is inaccessible, the connection timed out, or the data source credentials are invalid. Check your data source configuration and contact a data source administrator to resolve this issue

-

No se puede crear el origen de datos. No se puede conectar al origen de datos. El origen de datos es inaccesible, se ha agotado el tiempo de espera de la conexión o las credenciales del origen de datos no son válidas. Compruebe la configuración del origen de datos y póngase en contacto con un administrador del origen de datos para solucionar esta incidencia

On-Premises Gateway is online, DSN is a System DSN (also have a user one just in case), authentification is set as Basic in which I provide the necesary informations.

I also can access the data using Power BI Desktop, so I really don´t know how to figure out where's the problem coming from.

Any one can guide me please ? 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors