Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

SO423
Regular Visitor

Dataflow will not refresh

I have a data flow that automatically pulls in files that update daily from Sharepoint. It has worked for months. I have it scheduled to refresh everyday at 8am. I noticed this morning that the refresh did not occur so I tried to manually refresh it. I got the initial pop-up in the top right that said refreshing, but I never got the spinning wheel next to the last refresh date. Now the refresh symbol is greyed out so I'm not able to click it. I went into the table view and the data is pulling in, but the refresh won't go. Is there another way to troubleshoot this issue? 

Update:

I have other dataflows that did update. It's just this one that seems to be stuck. When I click on the three dots to see options, it shows the option to cancel refresh; however, when I click that, it says there is not currently a refresh in progress. So it seems like it's stuck starting the refresh. Since my other flows are working, I do not think this has to do with the outage. Has anyone experienced this?

5 REPLIES 5
v-zhouwen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi SO423,

If you have a Pro license you can open a Pro ticket at

Power Platform admin center (microsoft.com)

KDM_HOSS
Advocate I
Advocate I

Refresh API seems to have stopped working around 8:51AM CST. Still not working.

I'm not in that location, and I did have another dataflow refresh after this one was supposed to. Could there be another issue, or is this still a probable cause?

It seems like it might or might not be related... I have no idea. I haven't been able to get any refreshes to run since the issue popped up for me. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors