Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

akennedy
Frequent Visitor

Custom colors change when published to web

Hello, I have a rather massive report that's going to be presented to our executives next week. I looked at the web published version and found the carefully selected color scheme has been changed into a mishmash of awful default colors. It looks fine on Desktop, and the web service, but publishing causes all the colors to change. I have seen similar reports on this board that all mentioned specific bugs, but none of the workarounds apply in this situation. A custom color scheme was made and imported, but it didn't make a difference to the published report. Is this really a bug, or is there a simple control that I'm missing?

1 REPLY 1

@akennedy Based on this thread that describes this same issue, I would recommend the following bullets that surfaced from that thread. 1) download the latest Desktop. 2) re-import a new color theme and apply it to the report 3) re-publish the report.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors