Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

jak8282
Helper III
Helper III

Created folders not showing in Get Data

Hi,

We have created a folder in our workspace and moved our dataflows into it, however the folder and none of the dataflwos are showing when go to Get Data - Dataflows in the Up to date PBI Desktop.

Any help appreciated?

2 REPLIES 2
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jak8282 ,

You must have an existing Dataflow with maker permissions to access the portal, and read permissions to access data from the dataflow.

My dataflow table doesn't show up in the dataflow connector in Power BI

You're probably using a Dataverse table as the destination for your standard dataflow. Use the Dataverse/CDS connector instead or consider switching to an analytical dataflow.

More details: Power Query Dataflow connector - Power Query | Microsoft Learn

Connect to data created by Power Platform dataflows in Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

If it still does not help, please provide more details.

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rongtie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-rongtiep-msft - I am just using the normal Dataflow connector and not connecting to anty dataverse as far as I am aware - its just a dataflow that reads from oracle into the powerbi service and I put that in a new folder in the workspace.  We have full owner permissions on the workspace and dataflow ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors