Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

marcobi
Helper I
Helper I

CQD Refresh data Power BI Web

Dear Community

I have downloaded this template from Microsoft to analyze our team calls. It works, but I can not implement a planned refresh of the data. Is this even possible? 

Because I don't want to refresh the data manually in Power BI desktop I want to implement this. Thus, everybody with the authorization can access it online and with the (frequently) updated data. 

This is the error message i get:

Error_message_CQD.png

In English the message means:

"The scheduled update is disabled because credentials are missing for at least one datasource. To restart the update, go to the settings page for that dataset and enter credentials for all data sources. Then re-enable the scheduled update."

What is the best way to let the user have insight to the current data? I tried out the recommendation in the error message but it did not work out.

Best regards and I welcome any kind of help.

Marco

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Click the link next to the triange and update credentials.  You will have to repeat that from time to time as the tokens expire.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Click the link next to the triange and update credentials.  You will have to repeat that from time to time as the tokens expire.

Thanks, it worked out.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors