Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

shiyugao

Access request notification in App audience level?

Hi, we use App audience for different AAD groups to access different reports, and i have not found ways to set up email notifications for each app audience when new users request access, and looks it can be set up notification emails in App level, not in APP audience level.  Hope it is my missing key point to set up email notification at each App audience level when new users request access to a APp audience reports.  Anyone has working around solutions to share? thanks in advance!

thanks,

John Gao

2 REPLIES 2
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @shiyugao ,

You may configure it in the list in Workspace -> Settings -> Advanced -> Contact List.

You can add the users you expect to receive access requests here.

vxiaoyanmsft_0-1704869561792.png

You may also refer to:

Solved: Limit the users who get requests to access an app - Microsoft Fabric Community

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Thanks Caitlyn for your tips, and we are looking for the capability of sending requests to different emails to different app audience users.  In workspace or App level, the email notifications are sent to all the requests regardless of which app audience.  In our case, each app audience is managed by a PM who is responsible for the user access or report issues only related to his/her App audiance.  Sorry, i may not explain the issues i am facing in my original asking, thanks again for your tips.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors