Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Damian
Regular Visitor

Ability to add custom phrasings for Q&A

Hi. Just wondering whether the current version of the Power BI service allows you to add phrasings for Q&A as outlined in this 2014 blog post: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/demystifying-power-bi-q-amp-a-part-3/ I can't find the option anywhere. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Damian,

>>Just wondering whether the current version of the Power BI service allows you to add phrasings for Q&A as outlined in this 2014 blog post

I don't think this feature will be support, that report seems published a few year ago.(you can also use custom phrasings but I don't think they are valid)

AFAK, current it only support some specific keywords in Q&A feature, please refer to below atricles to know more about this feature:

Get started with Power BI Q&A (Tutorial)

Keywords:

Tips for asking questions in Power BI Q&A

Regards,

Xiaxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Damian,

>>Just wondering whether the current version of the Power BI service allows you to add phrasings for Q&A as outlined in this 2014 blog post

I don't think this feature will be support, that report seems published a few year ago.(you can also use custom phrasings but I don't think they are valid)

AFAK, current it only support some specific keywords in Q&A feature, please refer to below atricles to know more about this feature:

Get started with Power BI Q&A (Tutorial)

Keywords:

Tips for asking questions in Power BI Q&A

Regards,

Xiaxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors