Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

kletterbilder
Frequent Visitor

Microsoft Power BI Reports with GA 4 data

We are making reports with Power BI Reports using Google GA4 data since mid 2023. 

We have now a problem with certain fields and data from GA4. The field "isConversionEvent" disappeared from the data since May 6, 2024. We get the following failure report in PowerBI. Before we had no problem with this data field.

kletterbilder_0-1715688370503.png

Can somebody give us help from PowerBi side? Will this field come back or can we use another data field from GA4 with the same information inside? Was the field renamed? 

We could not find any informations in the net? We posted the same question to the GA 4 community!
3 REPLIES 3
kletterbilder
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-cgao-msft 

Is there any solution?

v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kletterbilder ,

To date, we have not received any other user reports of similar issues in the forums.

Try refreshing on your desktop and let me know the result, if it refreshes, please republish pbix. If it doesn't, go to PowerQuery and check the steps that return an error.
You can also try reconnecting to the data source.

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum -- China Power BI User Group

Hi @v-cgao-msft ,

thanks for your quick reply. For sure we tried this several times. 

I just repeated your menthioned steps. I guess you mean following error message. I cannot find more informations about this error:

kletterbilder_0-1715859504364.png

Best Regards,

Christoph Marquardt

Haas Fertigbau GmbH

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors