Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

padmajadrao
Frequent Visitor

Import Microsoft edge PDF from folder

Hi,

I have multiple PDF files with file type showing as Microsoft edge pdf .. ehen I am trying to read these files using import from folder in Power query, none of these pdf files appear in the content. How to resolve this issue.

Should we change any properties in Microsoft edge pdf or any other steps have to be done.

Thanks

Padmaja 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
edhans
Super User
Super User

The files need to be something.pdf. 

they show as "microsoft edge pdf" in the view because that is likely the app associated with them. But confirm with the command prompt that you can see the .pdf extension.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Did my answers help arrive at a solution? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!

DAX is for Analysis. Power Query is for Data Modeling

Proud to be a Super User!

MCSA: BI Reporting

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
edhans
Super User
Super User

The files need to be something.pdf. 

they show as "microsoft edge pdf" in the view because that is likely the app associated with them. But confirm with the command prompt that you can see the .pdf extension.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Did my answers help arrive at a solution? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!

DAX is for Analysis. Power Query is for Data Modeling

Proud to be a Super User!

MCSA: BI Reporting

Hi ,

Thanks for the response.  I was getting extension as pdf.  However there was no Adobe installed in my pc hence the issue.now it got resolved. Thanks 

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors