Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

If condition

I need help with the if condition. The third condition is not being applied where i am using and condition together with if.Can anyone please tell me the issue here?

IF and issue.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous 

You could add a pair of parentheses to wrap the third condition in this if statement. This should work.

042205.jpg

Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help other members find it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HotChilli
Super User
Super User

we can't see your data so can't give you an exact answer but you can debug it from your side.

Remove all the other 'if' tests so that you only have the line with the 'and's (put a simple string in the 'else').

Now, copy the line somewhere else (text editor or something - just so you don't lose it)

Remove all the 'and' conditions to make the 'if' conditions work.  Then add 1 'and' condition back in.  See if it breaks. When it works, add another 'and' condition in, then repeat etc. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

amount.PNG

This is the data i have circled the values as well.

Hi @Anonymous 

You could add a pair of parentheses to wrap the third condition in this if statement. This should work.

042205.jpg

Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors