Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ofcourse
Regular Visitor

Changer le modifier le format d'Encodage des fichiers csv importés dans un dataflow avec power query

Bonjour,

J'ai commencé a travailler avec l'environnement power BI integrer a microsoft Fabric.

Mes données importées depuis les fichiers CVS sont stockées dans des tables de mon lakehouse. Mon probleme c'est que les données accentuées ne sont pas affichées normalement apres l'importation dans mon lakehouse, pourtant dans le fichier excel tout s'affiche normalement.pourtant tout est correct sur excel. Je ne sais pas a quel niveau je peux changer le format d'Encodage.

•  Au niveau de mon avec les notebooks le code python ne modifie pas les données
  • Au niveau du point de terminaison SQL ?
  • Au niveau du data flow - power query?

capture erreur.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Thanks I changed the format to utf-8. I also wanted to know if it is possible to automatically convert files imported into the datahouse through code written in notebook or other to avoid modifying the source files individually.🙏

View solution in original post

Not really. Once you misinterpreted the encoding the likelihood of data loss increases, and the likelihood of being able to recover decreases.  When you see your question mark diamond it's already too late.

Do it right from the beginning.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Make sure that the data source for your CSV files produces them in UTF-8 encoding (65001) or better, not in 1252.

Thanks I changed the format to utf-8. I also wanted to know if it is possible to automatically convert files imported into the datahouse through code written in notebook or other to avoid modifying the source files individually.🙏

Not really. Once you misinterpreted the encoding the likelihood of data loss increases, and the likelihood of being able to recover decreases.  When you see your question mark diamond it's already too late.

Do it right from the beginning.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors