Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

yckwh
Frequent Visitor

Power BI APP Different reports show the same content

Hello, I used Power BI IOS APP to connect to the Power BI report server for January, made several reports of the same style in different regions, all using the same stored procedure, but the corresponding region parameters are different, and the same shared plan is used to refresh on the report server.

When I open these reports on my phone, when I open the Area A report, the display is normal, and then I open the Area B report and find that the Area B report is not displayed properly, does not show the data of area B, but shows the content of area A; When I exit the Power BI APP completely, then reopen the APP, and then open the Area B report, this time the Area B report is displayed on the normal, is the data content of the B Area, and then open the C Area report, this report shows not the C Area content, but the B Area content.

The whole look down, the first time to open the report display is normal, and then the second and later openings are not normal.

I don't know if anyone else has ever been in this situation. I wonder why this is the case, is it a problem I set? How to solve this problem?

1 REPLY 1
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @yckwh ,

Can you please upgrade your server to May2019 release?

This suppose to fixed in that release.

Thanks, Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors