Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

NickTT
Helper II
Helper II

Power BI Embed Custom Page Size Report

I created a page in a Power BI report that is only 1000px by 60px. This has just a few graphics of KPIs that I want to embed into our SharePoint Hub Communication Site. We want it small so it doesn't take up a bunch of room. I was hoping I could just use the Power BI widget and pick my page but it wants to for the 16:9 ration which is not helpful at all in this situation. 

I tried using Embed with iFrame which worked perfect. Except that it prompts to sign in, since my page is so little the button to login is hidden. So that doesn't work and getting prompts to sign in doesn't work.

So finally I tried publish to Web and use that embed link to get around the authentication issues but then the stupid Power BI footer shows up that you can't turn off.

How do I make this work in SharePoint?

It needs to look like this?

NickTT_0-1686624245099.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NickTT,

AFAIK power bi embedded iframe can be customized by javascript api, you can refer the following document to know about this.

Personalize a report layout in a Power BI embedded analytics application | Microsoft Learn

For the embed to sharepoint webpart feature, it is different form the common embed and you can't do complex customize with its layout and settings.

Embed the Power BI project report in SharePoint Online - Power Apps | Microsoft Learn

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NickTT,

AFAIK power bi embedded iframe can be customized by javascript api, you can refer the following document to know about this.

Personalize a report layout in a Power BI embedded analytics application | Microsoft Learn

For the embed to sharepoint webpart feature, it is different form the common embed and you can't do complex customize with its layout and settings.

Embed the Power BI project report in SharePoint Online - Power Apps | Microsoft Learn

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.