Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

fabio_abbiati

Get numbero of internal email sent/received from MS365

Hi All,

I need to get on my dashboard the email flow of my company.

I want to trace:

- Number of email sent to internals address

- Number of email received from internal address

If not possible to drill-down to each mailbox, I could "limit" the information to the group.

I have already analysed the "Microsoft 365 usage analytics" application but I have the information of the total email sent and received.

I would like to have only the internal (one @domain).

Is there any feature (API, logs, ...) that allow me to get these ifnormation?

Thank you

Fabio

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @fabio_abbiati,

You can try to use the ms exchange connector to get data from your exchange accounts.

Import Email Attachments Directly Into a Power BI Report using Power Query - RADACAD

Notice: these result data are nested with multiple levels and you may need to manually expand and extract correct field values then you can do analysis with them.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @fabio_abbiati,

You can try to use the ms exchange connector to get data from your exchange accounts.

Import Email Attachments Directly Into a Power BI Report using Power Query - RADACAD

Notice: these result data are nested with multiple levels and you may need to manually expand and extract correct field values then you can do analysis with them.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.