Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JPHK
Frequent Visitor

Embed for your org and Teams App SSO

Using Microsoft's .NET Core sample app for UseOwnsData, I have it running as a standalone website (Azure Web Apps). I would like this to be accessible within Teams as an additional option. The existing AAD SSO I have running is being blocked by Teams. Can anyone advise how I can update the sample app code to work with both web apps and Teams?

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @JPHK,

I'd like to suggest you take a look at the following document about embed power bi content to teams:

Embed Power BI reports in Microsoft Teams - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Thanks, but using Tabs for reports is a hot mess and end users find it confusing and difficult to navigate. Hence having a single web page where they can select their desired report is far better experience and easier to manage. Would appreciate an easier way to share reports with users under an EM1 license structure. 

HI @JPHK,

Perhaps you can add these users to a security group and use this group to assign permissions. This group can help you manage group users and permissions without change the embedded contents.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.