Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

rajschauhan
Regular Visitor

Custom fonts for Power BI Embedded (Customer Embedding)

Hi All,

We have embedded Power BI through customer embedding by purchasing a capacity 
Now when i changed the font of a power bi report using the theme .json file to Inter (Google font)
a user using mac is not able to see the font that i have applied.
I know that his local system should have the font installed but is there a workaround to make it work without this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @rajschauhan,

AFIAK, current custom font can only change the fonts of the report properties and it not able to attach these custom font files into the report.

So these theme settings also required users install defined fonts on their devices or these configurations will be ignored and restored to use the default fonts.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @rajschauhan,

AFIAK, current custom font can only change the fonts of the report properties and it not able to attach these custom font files into the report.

So these theme settings also required users install defined fonts on their devices or these configurations will be ignored and restored to use the default fonts.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.