Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

MonicaGG123

Custom Visual without certification - Power BI Embbeded

I have a report embedded in my system and I noticed that the custom visual without the certification is no longer working if i update or publish a new report, it just appears blank.
Has something changed?

I am using Card Browser and Multi Info Cards.

It works on power bi service.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dm-p
Super User
Super User

Hi @MonicaGG123 - I think that something has. I have users reporting issues with my uncertified visuals suddenly not working as of a couple of days ago. I am trying to follow-up with the relevant teams, but I would suggest you create a support request (or request your tenant admin to raise one) about it to help expose visibilty on the issue, as I don't think that this is intended behaviour. 

Regards,

Daniel

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

My course: Introduction to Developing Power BI Visuals

On how to ask a technical question, if you really want an answer (courtesy of SQLBI)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
dm-p
Super User
Super User

Hi @MonicaGG123 - I think that something has. I have users reporting issues with my uncertified visuals suddenly not working as of a couple of days ago. I am trying to follow-up with the relevant teams, but I would suggest you create a support request (or request your tenant admin to raise one) about it to help expose visibilty on the issue, as I don't think that this is intended behaviour. 

Regards,

Daniel

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

My course: Introduction to Developing Power BI Visuals

On how to ask a technical question, if you really want an answer (courtesy of SQLBI)

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.