Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

BN_04
Frequent Visitor

Auto scrolling for live Dashboard

Hi,

I'm buliding live dashboard for IoT data. For this I am using streaming dataset and adding tiles in dashboard. I want to display this live dashboard on big screen and this screen should auto scroll after certain interval of time. 
I got multiple solutions for auto-scrolling of powerbi report pages but didn't get information regarding live dashboard for streaming datasets.

Any help/solution will be appreciated.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BN_04 ,

Base on my research, I didn't find any property or option can set the scroll bar for the dashboard. You can raise a new idea and add your comments there to make this feature coming soon.

Create a Power BI streaming dataset for real-time dashboards

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BN_04 ,

Base on my research, I didn't find any property or option can set the scroll bar for the dashboard. You can raise a new idea and add your comments there to make this feature coming soon.

Create a Power BI streaming dataset for real-time dashboards

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.