Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

srpeters
Helper I
Helper I

Alerts For Clustered Graphs

Hello,

I saw that the alerts feature for the mobile PBI app were limmited to Card, KPI or Gauge visuals. I was wondering if there was any work around for setting up an alert for a graph. For example, is it possible to send out an email or mobile app alert when a bar in a bar graph exceeds a certain threshold? Would embedding the report make this possible? If so is that the only way? 

Thank you in advance! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @srpeters ,

As far as I know, the official documentation shows that Power BI Service does not support setting up alerts in Clustered Graphs at this time

You can also submit an idea for it at https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums and wait for users with the same needs as you to vote for you to help make it happen as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @srpeters ,

As far as I know, the official documentation shows that Power BI Service does not support setting up alerts in Clustered Graphs at this time

You can also submit an idea for it at https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums and wait for users with the same needs as you to vote for you to help make it happen as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.