Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

AndrewPF
Helper V
Helper V

synced slicer still showing "All"

In my report, there are with several tables, each of which has a variable called "portfolio".  Each table is represented on a single tile and contains a portfolio slicer. 

The report also has a fact table containing only one occurrence of each portfolio.  The portfolio in the fact table is linked to the portfolio in all the other tables, on a 1 to many basis, in the model view. 

I have also set up a "universal slicer" tile containing a portfolio slicer which is synchronised to all other other portfolio slicers in the report. 

It works fine - I select a single portfolio in the universal slicer tile, and everthing else updates. 

However: 

my tile-level portfolio slicers still show "All" even though, when I click on the drop-down box, there is only one portfolio option. 

Is there any way to alter the tile-level slicers so that they only show the universally selected portfolio?  Or am I stuck with the "All"? 

1 REPLY 1
AndrewPF
Helper V
Helper V

Just to clarify, if I make a selection in the universal slicer: 

AndrewPF_0-1685698740404.png

then the tile-level slicers show "All": 

AndrewPF_1-1685698794900.png

even though they only contain one option: 

AndrewPF_2-1685698820905.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.