Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

manishsalanke
Helper II
Helper II

percentage hierarchy in table with 100%

we have a reqirment where we want to show percentage contribution ,we have sales order no as SO NO and we want to show drill down to design and as per drill down percentage should get filtered ,currently drill down is working as it is taking 100% and and distributing it acordingly 

manishsalanke_0-1690867559231.png

now we want to show is it should take individual SO NO as 100% and when we dropdown it shold divide percentage accordingly like SO NO 10117 shold show 100% and once drill down on it it should drill down that 1005 accordingly

3 REPLIES 3
rubayatyasmin
Super User
Super User

Hi, @manishsalanke 

1. Create a new measure, perhaps named "Percentage", using a formula like this: DIVIDE([Value], CALCULATE(SUM([Value]), ALLEXCEPT(Table, Table[SO NO])))*100
    • Replace [Value] with your value column.
    • Replace Table and Table[SO NO] with your table name and SO NO column name.

This will give you the percentage breakdown for each item within each sales order. When you drill down into a specific sales order, you should see the percentage contribution for each item within that sales order.

check if this thread gives you any idea

Solved: Percentages at hierarchies - Microsoft Fabric Community

rubayatyasmin_0-1689517080227.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!super-user-logo

Proud to be a Super User!

manishsalanke_0-1690882434426.pngit is showing breakup of dropdown correctly but it is showing 100% for individual SO NO ,it should show from totoal 100% it should show breakup to individual so no like 100% and one sono has 30% other have 50% it should show like that and when i break down to 30% it shuld take 30% as 100% and ditibute it

@manishsalanke 

how about creating total SO % first then create items %? 

for example:

Total SO % = DIVIDE(SUM(Table[Value]), CALCULATE(SUM(Table[Value]), ALL(Table)))*100

this should divide the parents value then,

SO Item % = DIVIDE([Value], CALCULATE(SUM([Value]), ALLEXCEPT(Table, Table[SO NO])))*100

this should calculate the percentage distribution to items. 

rubayatyasmin_0-1689517080227.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!super-user-logo

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.