Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dbro23

% of Total only on Lowest Drillable Data

Hi,

I need to have my lowest drillable rows be a % of the total of the second level.

Level 1: Warehouse

Level 2: Machine (Asset)

Level 3: Product

Screenshot 2024-04-24 122740.png

For context, I'm trying to figure out the total % of GT of products being created per machine (asset), but I want the machine utilized % to show me the total % utilization (Forecast Qty/Planned Capacity), and each Warehouse to show me the average utilization per machine through the entire warehouse.

Screenshot 2024-04-24 122328.pngIn this example, Warehouse and Machine are correct, but Product 1 should say 100% (Since it is the only product being made by this machine). If there were multiple products being made in one machine, product 1 would need to show the weight %GT.

I feel like my formula is close, but if you can figure this out another way, please feel free!

1 REPLY 1
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dbro23 ,

Due to I don't know your data model, here I will give you some suggestions.

According to your statement, I think your requirement is to show different calculation logic in different hierarchy levels.

I suggest you to try ISINSCOPE function (DAX) .

For reference: Use IsInScope to get the right hierarchy level in DAX - Kasper On BI

If this reply still couldn't help you solve your issue please share a sample file with me and show me the result you want. This will make it easier for me to find the solution.

Best Regards,
Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.