Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

PedroPablo
Helper I
Helper I

obtener detalles desde una medida

Hola, estoy tratando de utilizar la función "obtener detalles" desde una medida calculada.

• He utilizado swicht para segmentar una tabla de evaluaciones, un campo en 4 categorías.
    • C1, c2, C3,c4
  • Luego creo 4 medidas diferentes para contar sus valores
    • MED1, Med2, med3, Med4
  • Luego agrego esas medidas a un objeto visual tarjeta.
  • En una segunda hoja, tengo el detalle de las evaluaciones y he agregado las 4 medidas, todo esto en un objeto visual tabla

¿Cual es la idea?

A partir de una tarjeta obtener el detalle de las categorías

Problema: Si bien me ofrece la opción de "obtener detalles" a la pagina indicada, no hace el filtro de las categorías

Si alguien me puede ayudar se lo agradecría 🙂 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@PedroPablo , A measure having a filter can not pass that filter, you need to have the same measure in detail to filter the visual

I have done something similar

Power BI Drill Through when Userelationship is used: https://youtu.be/1BM_WGATrQA

View solution in original post

Thank you, finally opted for:

1) Create a calculated column that generates the segmentation of the data (c1, c2, c3, etc)

2) Then in a visual object I left it as a column and I did a count by product id.

3) add the segmentation in the matrix of the page where you wanted to get details

With this I managed to do it!!!

thank you very much for your prompt help

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@PedroPablo , A measure having a filter can not pass that filter, you need to have the same measure in detail to filter the visual

I have done something similar

Power BI Drill Through when Userelationship is used: https://youtu.be/1BM_WGATrQA

Thank you, finally opted for:

1) Create a calculated column that generates the segmentation of the data (c1, c2, c3, etc)

2) Then in a visual object I left it as a column and I did a count by product id.

3) add the segmentation in the matrix of the page where you wanted to get details

With this I managed to do it!!!

thank you very much for your prompt help

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.