Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

yanzhao_LBS
Helper I
Helper I

if I want a dashboard like this

yanzhao_LBS_1-1674971781288.png

each item (line) is from different data source , how to make the dashboard?

my current idea is each line is a Visual,but i have to create the measure for 12 Months and 4 Quarters and the KPI & Description

this is one line exapmle

yanzhao_LBS_2-1674972609234.png

but each visual has the title and i try to make the title white color but i need to add a text box on the top as the main title ,but the align is the problem. i think its a stupid try.....

is there any better way? or it's not possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @yanzhao_LBS 

If all tables are in Import mode and they have the same or similar columns, you can combine them into a single table with Power Query Editor in advance. Then use columns from this table in your table visual. Also create measures with data in this table instead of from every separate table. You can use Append queries feature in Power Query. You can open Power Query Editor from Home > Transform data in Power BI Desktop. 

Append queries - Power Query | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as Solution to help other members find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @yanzhao_LBS 

If all tables are in Import mode and they have the same or similar columns, you can combine them into a single table with Power Query Editor in advance. Then use columns from this table in your table visual. Also create measures with data in this table instead of from every separate table. You can use Append queries feature in Power Query. You can open Power Query Editor from Home > Transform data in Power BI Desktop. 

Append queries - Power Query | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as Solution to help other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.